Real Experiences on Shincheonji Church of Jesus – part 3

  I would like to show some experiences on Shincheonji Church of Jesus. Like before my posting, They also had prejudices in regards to Shincheonji at first. I want people who read this article distinguish the facts about Shincheonji in midst of fake news. Let’s see the real experiences to meet Shincheonji.
 
5th witness to meet Shincheonji Church
 
  I actually just came to Sydney and looking for an opportunity to know the Bible more deeply. Because I had so many curiosities, that I want to get them answered why the current word is working in this pattern, and why our daily life working a certain way, and say regarding Jesus coming back, like how about the world will be after that? Is the world going to be destroyed by the 3rd world war or not ? The Buddism is talking about vegetarianism, some people in the world believe eating in a vegan diet is the best, Islam believe eating with Halla meat, some Christian do believe do not eat pork as God said this in the Bible. Millions of questions drew me crazy everyday, so I felt really heavy to live my life, and I got depression, feeling like no one can answer me the questions I had.
 
  But wait... did God created us from the same way in the beginning? why millions of living styles been created , but hold up? Which way is better or best? People may ask. I'm not here to judge people's living styles, everyone can choose the way they are comfortable to live with, God give people free will, but it doesn't mean that every way is God wants. So, what is the standard, and what is good and what is evil? Just like the world you can say right or wrong easily, therefore, the certain country follow the certain Law. I'm an authentic type of person, I believe there will be judgement waiting for us, otherwise it's not fair for people who are doing good and who are doing evil. I do also believe the majority wants to chase for authentication, so we need actully discover what is in the history. So, straight ahead in one day what came to my mind is the sin since the creation of Adam and Evil, so the corruption entered in to this world, that's why people could not understand what is authentication easily since the creation. Because the sin, so we lose God and the devil covered our eyes.
 

  Straight after this, I pray to God, and God allowed me a chance to study the Bible in a more deeper way. A person on the street introduced me to this Bible study. As my study is ongoing, I gradually resolved my curosities, and life becomes brighter, and I found the bible is like a passcode book. I can see the secrets hidden inside the bible one by one just like resolve the puzzle through the help of those who teach me. Internet is a complicated thing, it's a mix of Good and Bad (Evil). So, do not ever find the materials online and trust them easily. Only through you own journey, hardships and difficulties, and you will be able to find somethings which are really valuable like the treasure. So, if you have lots of questions like me regarding our daily life, why don't you meet someone who can really answer you : )? You might be already heard or be invited by someone on the street please catch the opportunity to join, and do not hesitate, cause God gives the words for free, we need to learn and discern the value of life.
 
  I hope God can be the one guide you and me, and so we can live happily and eternally : in the Kingdom of Heaven, I wish you all the best to my readers : ).
 
6th witness to meet Shincheonji Church
 
  I don't know who ever this message might reach but, I thought I would share my journey to finding answers to the questions of my life of Faith I had, in a place I never would have expected, especially since everyone seemed to disagree with the place and called it a cult.
 
  Growing up in a Christian family was the best thing that happened to me but there was always something missing inside, even though everything I hoped was there. I attended service read the bible prayed but there was something I always find missing. The message at church was always be born again be saved but I always asked what about after, what's after that? What's my purpose in keeping the life of faith so I thought to myself maybe reading the Bible should help. As I was reading the Bible more and asking around about the Bible, the more I started to hear different answers which led me to have questions regarding the Bible. if this Bible is one why are there so many denominations and divisions. Why are there so many different interpretations. Which one is more credible? This went on for while until I came across the church called Shincheonji. They we doing free lessons which I really enjoyed and they explained things according to the Bible to which for me it was something different as, most of the answers I got from the different places was based on personal experiences. As everything was going well I searched on the internet to get more information about the place and what I read versus the things I personally experienced was completely different.
 

  Through this experience it made me question what defines a cult? By what measure can one call a place a cult or not?

8 comments:

  1. I also want to have a faith that leads to a clear path.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words from Sincheonji have truth and contain the reality that is true as prophesied. Therefore, the words of Shincheonji to form a new country, not the appearance of the previous world, are true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to find a bible based church. And seeing reading this gives me hope I can finally find it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and hopeful. I’m grateful to God and Jesus, the early Christians and the pastor of promise for this truth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing! Indeed, what is cult?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'am blessed that I have a life of Faith as clear as crystal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to God Jesus and chonghwejagnim through out the word I got I now have hope

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you get informed consent before joining the Bible study? So you knew it was Shincheonji? I've read so many accounts from various people that they didn't know it was Shincheonji's Bible study until they joined the church 6-9 months later. You said you prayed and met someone on the street who lead you to a Bible study, but you also said you came upon a church called Shincheonji, so which was it? Someone from Shincheonji invited you to Shincheonji or you found Shincheonji and asked to join the Bible study?

    ReplyDelete