Some Bible verses encouraging us - Shincheonji Church Bible Study

Some Bible verses encouraging us
Shincheonji Church Bible Study


Isaiah 4:2
In that day the Branch of the LORD will be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the land will be the pride and glory of the survivors in Israel.


Colossians 2:2-3
My purpose is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ. in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.


Psalms 136:25-26
and who gives food to every creature. His love endures forever.
Give thanks to the God of heaven. His love endures forever.


Jeremiah 29:11-13
For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.


Matthew 17:20
He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."


2Corinthians 7:10
Godly sorrow brings repentance that leads to salvation and leaves no regret, but worldly sorrow brings death.


1John 2:15
Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.


1Peter 3:3-4
Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes.
Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful scriptures of encouragement. Thank you for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wawoo its great any way thanks very much

    ReplyDelete