Shincheonji Church, What’s the meaning of the flesh and blood of Jesus?

  Have you ever heard that there is salvation only when you eat and drink the flesh and blood of Jesus? What do you think this means?
 
  The growth of Shincheonji Church of Jesus, The Temple of the Tabernacle of the Testimony (Shincheonji) is straining Christianity in Korea. Although the Christian Council of Korea defines Shincheonji as a heresy and all churches and denominations are trying to prepare countermeasures, this crackdown by the existing Church is being put to shame by the rapid growth of Shincheonji church.
 
  The reason of rapid-growing Shincheonji Church is that it has the correct word of the Bible. Then what is the exact meaning of the flesh and blood of Jesus according to the Bible?
    
  The flesh and the blood of Jesus means "the word of life". Eat refers to the parable of hearing and perceiving the Word.
 
  The Jews misunderstood all of Jesus’ words as literal and physical, saying, "How can this man give us his flesh to eat?" Jesus continued to speak. "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him. Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me. This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your forefathers ate manna and died, but he who feeds on this bread will live forever. (John 6:53-58)"
 
  Who would have wisdom to understand these words? Let's find out what it truly means to eat Jesus' flesh and blood.
 
Shincheonji Bible Study Course Application : http://bit.ly/bible_020130
学习圣经申请书 : http://bit.ly/shengjing_020130

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, Jesus spoke figuratively. Thank you for this this informative article.

    ReplyDelete